This workshop gives you an opportunity to understand the recent theories behind the aeroelasticity of aircraft as part of aircraft design. It makes you innovate by coming up with your own design style. Interactive lectures session and design sessions helps you design your aircraft.
• Math and Phys backwords
• Learn all the introductory concepts of aeroelasticity
• Introduction to aeroelasticity Design Algorithms
• Introductory Lecture on Aeroelasticity - 2 hours
• Interactive Design Sessions - 2 hours
• Interactive lectures of Design with new Aeroelasticity Algorithms - 8 hours
• News in Aeroelasticity and Aerospace Structures - 4 hours
• Testing Session - 2+2 hours
• Q&A - 2+2 hour
• Basics of Aeroelasticity
• Aeroelasticity and iterations with different Systems in an Aircraft
• Stability & elasticity of an Aircraft , new developments
• Adaptative surfaces in a Aircraft , interactions .
GHW’s methods and platform.
0 of 50 candidations remain available
A six-day aircraft design short course. The course consists of forty 60-minute lectures. The course covers both the analytical and design layout skills
required for the initial design of new aircraft , aims to impart training in all areas of aircraft design including design of aircraft fuselage, aircraft wing, aircraft empennage, and
composites. In addition, it lets you gain a good understanding of reverse engineering, and knowledge in computational fluid dynamics for aircraft body.
The course covers first technques to capture functional objectives, ideation of initial and concepts, creating prototypes, and computer testing & design of production processes.
All support material will be available to the selected candidates.